2. Information We CollectOur Services collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). In particular, our website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
• Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
• Internet or other similar network activity including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
3. How We Use Your InformationWe use the information we collect or receive:
• To facilitate account creation and logon process.
• To send you marketing and promotional communications.
• To send administrative information to you.
• To post testimonials.
• To deliver services to the user.
4. Sharing Your Personal InformationWe may share or disclose your personal information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
• Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. Your Privacy RightsYou have the right to:
• Request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
• Be informed about the categories of personal information collected about you, and the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
• Not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.
Autoverse Studios, Inc.
3080 Airway Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626